By reading or using this website, you indicate your acceptance and agreement with the following terms and information. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website.
(2) Information We May Collect – We collect personal information from you so that we can provide you with a positive experience when utilizing our Website or content. We will only collect the minimum amount of information necessary for us to fulfill our obligation to you. We may collect:
- A name and an email address so we can deliver our newsletter and email marketing to you – you would be affirmatively consenting to this by providing this to us in our contact forms.
- Billing information including name, address and credit card information so that we can process payment to deliver our products or services to you under our contractual obligation.
- A name and an email address if you complete our contact form with a question. We may send you marketing emails with either your consent or if we believe we have a legitimate interest to contact you based on your contact or question.
Please note that the information above (“Personal Data”) that you are giving to us is voluntarily, and by you providing this information to us you are giving consent for us to use, collect and process this Personal Data. You are welcome to opt-out or request for us to delete/forget your Personal Data at any point by contacting us at admin(at)alylewis(dot)com.
If you choose not to provide us with certain Personal Data, you may not be able to participate in certain aspects of our Website or content.
(3) Other Information We May Collect
Anonymous Data Collection and Use – To maintain our Website’s high quality, we may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Website by identifying which areas of the Website are most heavily used, and to display content according to your preferences. Your IP address is the number assigned to computers connected to the Internet. This is essentially “traffic data” which cannot personally identify you, but is helpful to us for marketing purposes and for improving our services. Traffic data collection does not follow a user’s activities on any other websites in any way. Anonymous traffic data may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate basis.
(a)Use of “Cookies” – We may use the standard “cookies” feature of major web browsers. We do not set any personally identifiable information in cookies, nor do we employ any data-capture mechanisms on our Website other than cookies. You may choose to disable cookies through your own web browser’s settings. However, disabling this function may diminish your experience on our Website and some features may not work as intended.
(b) Automatic Information – We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
(4) What We Do With Information We Collect
(a) Contact You – We may contact you with information that you provide to us based on these lawful grounds for processing:
- Consent. We may contact you if you give us your clear, unambiguous, affirmative consent to contact you.
- Contract. We will contact you under our contractual obligation to deliver goods or services you purchase from us.
- Legitimate Interest. We may contact you if we feel you have a legitimate interest in hearing from us. For example, if you sign up for a webinar, we may send you marketing emails based on the content of that webinar. You will always have the option to opt out of any of our emails.
(b) Customizing Our Website – We may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customize our Website.
(c) Register You as a Customer – We use Personally Identifiable information you provide us to deliver products and services, process your payments, and register you as a customer.
(d) Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties – We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our Website (i.e. payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
The following third parties may have access to your Personally Identifiable Information:
- Mailerlite (Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Thrive Themes
- Google Apps (Mountain View, CA USA)
- Google Analytics (Mountain View, CA USA)
- Facebook via our Facebook groups (Menlo Park, CA USA)
- PayPal (San Jose, CA USA)
- Stripe (San Francisco, CA, USA)
- SendOwl (London, England, UK)
- Flywheel (Omaha, NE, USA)
- Calendly (Atlanta, GA, USA)
(e) Process Payments – We will use the Personal Data you give to us in order to process your payment for the purchase of goods or services under a contract. We only use third party payment processors that take the utmost care in securing data and comply with the GDPR.
(f) Targeted Social Media Advertisements – We may use the data you provide to us to run social media advertisements and / or create look-alike audiences for advertisements.
(h) Legally Required Releases of Information – We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of Aly Lewis Coaching & Consulting Co., our Users, employees, and affiliates.
(5) Viewing by Others – Note that whenever you voluntarily make your Personal Data available for viewing by others online through this Website or its content, it may be seen, collected and used by others, and therefore, we cannot be responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of the information that you voluntarily share (i.e., sharing a comment on a blog post, posting in a Facebook group that we manage, sharing details on a group coaching call, etc.).
(6) Submission, Storage, Sharing and Transferring of Personal Data – Personal Data that you provide to us is stored internally or through a data management system. Your Personal Data will only be accessed by those who help to obtain, manage or store that information, or who have a legitimate need to know such Personal Data (i.e., our hosting provider, newsletter provider, payment processors or team members).
(7) Data Retention – We retain your Personal Data for the minimum amount of time necessary to provide you with the information and / or services that you requested from us. We may include certain Personal Data for longer periods of time if necessary for legal, contractual and accounting obligations.
(9) Passwords – To use certain features of the Website or its content, you may need a username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and you are responsible for all activities, whether by you or by others, that occur under your username or password and within your account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username, password or account information. If you share your username or password with others, they may be able to obtain access to your Personal Data at your own risk.
You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized or improper use of your username or password or any other breach of security. To help protect against unauthorized or improper use, make sure that you log out at the end of each session requiring your username and password.
We will use our best efforts to keep your username and password(s) private and will not otherwise share your password(s) without your consent, except as necessary when the law requires it or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary, particularly when disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to others or interfering with our rights or property.
(10) How You Can Access, Update or Delete Your Personal Data – You have the right to:
- Request information about how your Personal Data is being used and request a copy of what Personal Data we use.
- Restrict processing if you think the Personal Data is not accurate, unlawful, or no longer needed.
- Rectify or erase Personal Data and receive confirmation of the rectification or erasure. (You have the “right to be forgotten”).
- Withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your Personal Data.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you feel we are using your Personal Data unlawfully.
- Receive Personal Data portability and transference to another controller without our hindrance.
- Object to our use of your Personal Data.
- Not be subject to an automated decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which legally or significantly affects you.
(11) Unsubscribe – You may unsubscribe from our e-newsletters or updates at any time through the unsubscribe link at the footer of all email communications. If you have questions or are experiencing problems unsubscribing, please contact us at admin(at)alylewis(dot)com.
(1) General Disclaimer – SkinspiredSociety.com (“SkinspiredSociety.com” and “Us”) provides the information on these pages as a public service for informational purposes only. The information contained in these pages is not intended to be, and should not be taken as advice. All information provided through this website, on our blog or through SkinspiredSociety.com’s email subscription are provided “as-is, where-is” and without any warranties of any kind, including the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Your use of this website does not constitute or establish a contractual relationship with SkinspiredSociety.com. However, you may subscribe to certain services through this website, in which case you agree to SkinspiredSociety.com’s Terms and Conditions Agreement.
(2) Medical Disclaimer – As with any nutritional program, you should consult with your licensed healthcare practitioner before beginning. Nothing on this website should be misconstrued as medical treatment or advice. The participant must understand that undertaking any program or advice is solely their responsibility and not that of the provider of the plan. Be advised that the recipes are not intended as a prescription for any illness or disease. Not all foods are equally tolerated by everyone. If difficulties or discomfort arise due to your inability to digest, tolerate or utilize any suggested foods, discontinue use until the reason for the difficulty can be addressed – if necessary seek appropriate medical care.
(3) Third Party Information Disclaimer – Certain links on this site lead to websites controlled by other parties over whom SkinspiredSociety.com has no control. Therefore, SkinspiredSociety.com makes no representation or warranty concerning the content or accuracy of third-party information and expressly disclaims any liability therefore. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
(4) Affiliate Disclaimer – To avoid that slimy feeling, transparency on the web is very important. Therefore, I am disclosing that I’ve included certain products and links to those products on this site that I will earn an affiliate commission for any purchases you make. My goal with this website is to help you discover what is possible when you achieve optimal health, but please understand I am doing this as a for-profit business.
While not everything I link to will be an affiliate link, to avoid an administrative nightmare, you should assume that any links leading you to products or services are affiliate links that I will receive compensation from. Having said that, I only promote those products or services that I have investigated and truly feel deliver value to you. Please note that I have not been given any free products, services or anything else by these companies in exchange for mentioning them on the site. The only consideration is in the form of affiliate commissions. If you have any questions regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact me at admin (at) alylewis (dot) com.
Copyright & Trademark – This site and all the information it contains, including, but not limited to, articles, blog posts, recipes, illustrations, photographs, videos, opinions, text, guides, trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos (“Protected Information”) are the property of SkinspiredSociety.com, its contributors, and licensors and is protected from unauthorized use, copying, distribution and dissemination by Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. All rights reserved. You may not use our Protected Information without SkinspiredSociety.com’s express written consent.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY – SkinspiredSociety.com reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.
If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us.